Propel the Salesforce brand in APAC as the number one in customer relationship management (CRM), number one best place to work and a brand that has a purpose beyond profit. To achieve this, we needed to:
- Increase organic reach of Salesforce blog content
- Increase engagement on social media
- Develop the profile of senior executives
- Drive awareness of, and registration for, key events
- Drive leads via downloads of priority assets
Salesforce is the global leader in CRM, bringing companies closer to their customers in the digital age. The company started working with Mahlab in 2016.
The first step was an extensive five-day deep-dive where Mahlab met with key Salesforce stakeholders across each line of business to understand business goals and audience needs. We also conducted a content and social audit, which identified Salesforce’s ANZ blog was very product focused and needed to move to an audience-first approach.
Working alongside, and often inside, the key departments of Salesforce, we developed and implemented an always-on blog and distribution strategy to entice and engage audiences.
Audiences are segmented in six lines of business and five industries. We’ve created a content structure aligned to business objectives and all seven content pillars connect to Salesforce’s four core values (trust, customer success, innovation and equality).
Salesforce now operates as a brand newsroom, posting almost daily on the ANZ blog with a range of different content formats (blogs, infographics, videos and reports).
Today, Mahlab’s partnership has evolved from one division of the marketing team (content team for the ANZ blog) to more than a dozen — from internal communications to major brand campaigns, and recruitment marketing to event audience generation.
- 419 per cent increase in ANZ blog visits
- 2204 per cent increase in EDM subscribers
- 8560 per cent increase in form-fills to download primary assets
- 184 per cent increase social media audience
- Content driving event registration