Welcome to www.mahlab.co (the “Site”).
1. Purpose and Scope
• governs the use of the Site at and its associated services, web pages, domains and sub-domains, which are owned and operated by Mahlab, and
• describes our policies and procedures on the collection, use, disclosure and protection of your personal information provided to us or otherwise collected by us, offline or online, including through the Site.
2. Site Agreement
Mahlab may modify this document at any time, and such modifications shall be effective immediately upon posting of the modified agreement on the Site. You agree to review this document periodically to be aware of such modifications and your continued access or use of the Site shall be deemed your conclusive acceptance of the modified agreement.
The contents of the Site are protected by international copyright and trademark laws. The owner of the copyrights and trademarks are Mahlab, its affiliates or other third party licensors. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit, or distribute, in any manner, the material on the Site, including text, graphics, code and/or software. You may print and download portions of material from the different areas of the Site solely for your own non-commercial use provided that you agree not to change or delete any copyright or proprietary notices from the materials.
You agree to grant to Mahlab a non-exclusive, royalty-free, worldwide, perpetual license, with the right to sub-license, to reproduce, distribute, transmit, create derivative works of, publicly display and publicly perform any materials and other information (including, without limitation, ideas contained therein for new or improved products and services) you submit to any public areas of the Site or by e-mail to Mahlab by all means and in any media now known or hereafter developed. You also grant to Mahlab the right to use your name in connection with the submitted materials and other information as well as in connection with all advertising, marketing and promotional material related thereto. You agree that you have no recourse against Mahlab for any alleged or actual infringement or misappropriation of any proprietary right in your communications to Mahlab.
You understand that, except for information, products or services clearly identified as being supplied by Mahlab, Mahlab does not operate, control or endorse any information, products or services on the internet. Except for Mahlab-identified information, products or services, all information, products and services offered through the Site or on the Internet generally are offered by third parties, that are not affiliated with Mahlab. You understand that Mahlab cannot and does not guarantee or warrant that files available for downloading through the Site will be free of infection or viruses, worms, Trojan horses or other code that manifest contaminating or destructive properties. You are responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and checkpoints to satisfy your particular requirements for accuracy of data input and output, and for maintaining a means external to the Site for the reconstruction of any lost data.
You assume total responsibility and risk for your use of the Site and the internet. Mahlab provides the Site and related information “as is” and does not make any express or implied warranties, representations or endorsements whatsoever (including without limitation warranties of title or noninfringement, or the implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose) with regard to the Site, any merchandise information or service provided through the Site or on the internet generally, and Mahlab is not liable for any cost or damage arising either directly or indirectly from any such transaction. It is solely your responsibility to evaluate the accuracy, completeness and usefulness of all opinions, advice, services, merchandise and other information provided through the Site or on the internet generally. Mahlab does not warrant that the Site will be uninterrupted or error-free or that defects will be corrected.
3. Copyright Notice
You acknowledge that the Site contains information and/ or software, photographs, audio and video clips, graphics, links and other material that are protected by copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights of Mahlab or third parties, including but not limited to product names, logos, designs, titles, and words or phrases which may be registered in certain jurisdictions (collectively, the Content). You agree to comply with any additional copyright notices, information, or restrictions contained in any Content available on or accessed through. If you want to use any content of for any reason you must obtain prior express written permission of Mahlab.
You may not modify, publish, transmit, transfer or sell, reproduce, create derivative works from, distribute, perform, display, or in any way exploit any of the content, in whole or in part. Content consisting of downloadable software may not be reverse-engineered unless specifically authorized by Mahlab or the owner of the software’s patent and or copyright. Subject to the provisions of this Copyright Notice, you may post on content owned by you (such as your original statements), content for which you have received express permission from Mahlab, and content in the public domain. You assume all right and responsibility for determining whether any content is in the public domain. You grant to Mahlab the right to edit, copy, publish, distribute, translate and otherwise use in any medium and for any purpose any content that you place on without compensation to you. You represent and warrant that you are authorized to grant all rights set forth in the preceding sentence.
You may not download content that is indicated to be for sale except under the terms of the sale. Such content is the protected and copyrightable property of Mahlab. Free content may be downloaded for your personal use or non-commercial distribution consistent with the terms in this Copyright Notice. When using both purchased and free content, you will maintain and include all copyright and other notices contained in such content. Except as expressly permitted by the copyright laws, no copying, storage, redistribution or publication of any content is permitted without the express permission of Mahlab or the owners of such content or their authorized persons other than Mahlab.
Publications, products, content or services referenced herein or on the Site are the exclusive trademarks of Mahlab. Other product and company names mentioned in the Site may be the trademarks of their respective owners.
4. Anti-Spam Policy Notice
This sets out our policy with regard to the use of Spam marketing techniques in connection with Internet Marketing. In the event that we deem you to be in violation of these policies, we shall immediately revoke your rights and close any active account.
We have a strict policy against spamming. We forbid the sending of unsolicited mass emails or unsolicited emails of any kind in connection with the marketing of our programs, products and services.
We reserve the right to terminate your account and participation in our programs “for cause” if we deem you to be in violation of our anti-spamming policies. We also reserve the right to suspend your account and participation pending review upon receipt of any complaint or other evidence that you may be engaging in any spamming activity.
We consider spamming to be any activity whereby you directly or indirectly transmit email messages to any email address that has not solicited such email and does not consent to such transmission. We also consider spamming to constitute posting advertisements in newsgroups in violation of the terms of participation in such newsgroup, that are off topic, or in newsgroups that do not specifically permit advertisements. We also consider it spamming when advertisements are placed on message boards or in chat rooms when they are not permitted by the terms of participation in such message boards and chat rooms.
If you are spammed by anyone regarding our products, services, Site, or any other matters, please report this activity to Mahlab
We understand that privacy online is important to users of our Site, especially when conducting business. The Privacy Policies below set out our commitment to protecting the privacy of personal information provided to us, or otherwise collected by us, offline or online, including through the Site, with respect to users of the Site. The Privacy Policies describe our policies and procedures on the collection, use and disclosure of your information, including when you use the Site, and tell you about your privacy rights and how the law protects you. By using the Site, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with the Privacy Policies.
What is Personal Information?
The term “personal information” has the meaning given to it in the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth). It is any information that can be used to personally identify you. This may include (but is not limited to) your name, age, gender, postcode and contact details (including phone numbers and email addresses) and possibly financial information, including your credit card, direct debit or PayPal account information. If the information we collect personally identifies you, or you are reasonably identifiable from it, the information will be considered personal information.
What Personal Information do we collect?
The types of personal information we may collect about you includes:
- your name;
- images of you;
- your contact details, including email address, mailing address, street address and/or telephone number;
- your age and/or date of birth;
- your credit card or payment details (through our third party payment processor);
- your preferences and/or opinions;
- information you provide to us through customer surveys;
- your sensitive information as set out below;
- details of products and services we have provided to you and/or that you have enquired about, and our response to you;
- your browser session and geo-location data, device and network information, statistics on page views and sessions, acquisition sources, search queries and/or browsing behaviour;
- information about your access and use of our Site, including through the use of Internet cookies, your communications with our Site, the type of browser you are using, the type of operating system you are using and the domain name of your Internet service provider;
- additional personal information that you provide to us, directly or indirectly, through your use of our Site, associated applications, associated social media platforms and/or accounts from which you permit us to collect information; and
- any other personal information requested by us and/or provided by you or a third party.
We may collect these types of personal information directly from you or from third parties.
How is Personal Information used?
We may collect, hold, use and disclose personal information for the following purposes:
- to enable you to access and use our Site, associated applications and associated social media platforms;
- to contact and communicate with you;
- for internal record keeping, administrative purposes, invoicing and billing purposes;
- for analytics, market research and business development, including to operate and improve our Site, associated applications and associated social media platforms;
- to run competitions and/or offer additional benefits to you;
- for advertising and marketing, including to send you promotional information about our products and services and information about third parties that we consider may be of interest to you;
- to comply with our legal obligations and resolve any disputes that we may have; and
- to consider your employment application.
How may Personal Information be disclosed?
We may disclose personal information to:
- our employees, contractors and/or related entities;
- our existing or potential agents or business partners;
- sponsors or promoters of any competition we run;
- agents or sub-contractors who assist us in providing information, products, services or direct marketing to you;
- third party service providers for the purpose of enabling them to provide their services, including (without limitation) IT service providers, data storage, web-hosting and server providers, debt collectors, maintenance or problem-solving providers, marketing or advertising providers, professional advisors and payment systems operators;
- anyone to whom our business or assets (or any part of them) are, or may (in good faith) be, transferred;
- credit reporting agencies, courts, tribunals and regulatory authorities, in the event you fail to pay for goods or services we have provided to you;
- courts, tribunals, regulatory authorities and law enforcement officers, as required by law, in connection with any actual or prospective legal proceedings, or in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights;
- third parties to collect and process data, such as Google Analytics or other relevant businesses; and
- as required or permitted by any law (including the Privacy Act).
By providing us with personal information, you consent to the disclosure of your information outside of Australia and acknowledge that we are not required to ensure that overseas recipients handle that personal information in compliance with Australian Privacy law. You acknowledge that some overseas third parties may not be regulated by the Privacy Act and the Australian Privacy Principles in the Privacy Act and if any third party engages in any act or practice that contravenes the Australian Privacy Principles, it would not be accountable under the Privacy Act and you will not be able to seek redress under the Privacy Act.
Disclosure of Personal Information outside Australia
We may disclose personal information to our related bodies corporate, partnerships, joint venture entities and external service providers located overseas for some of the purposes listed above. We take reasonable steps to ensure that the overseas recipients of your personal information do not breach the privacy obligations relating to your personal information. We may disclose your personal information to entities located outside of Australia including our data storage, web-hosting and server providers and other external service providers.
How we treat personal information that is also sensitive information
Sensitive information is a sub-set of personal information that is given a higher level of protection under the Australian Privacy Principles. Sensitive information means information relating to your racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religion, trade union or other professional associations or memberships, philosophical beliefs, sexual orientation or practices, criminal records, health information or biometric information.
Provided you consent, your sensitive information may only be used and disclosed for purposes relating to the primary purpose for which the sensitive information was collected.
Sensitive information may also be used or disclosed if required or authorised by law.
Your rights to access and correct your personal information
If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by contacting us using the details below.
You may request details of the personal information that we hold about you at any time by contacting us (details below). An administrative fee may be payable for the provision of such information.
If you believe that any information we hold about you is inaccurate, out of date, incomplete, irrelevant or misleading, please contact us using the details below. We will take reasonable steps to correct any information found to be inaccurate, incomplete, misleading or out of date.
If you wish to make a complaint about how we have handled your personal information, please contact us using the details below and provide us with full details of the complaint. We will promptly investigate your complaint and respond to you, in writing, setting out the outcome of our investigation and the steps we will take to deal with your complaint.
To unsubscribe from our e-mail database or opt-out of communications (including marketing communications), please contact us using the details below or opt-out using the opt-out facilities provided in the communication.
How is Personal Information stored and secured?
We are committed to ensuring that the personal information we collect is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the personal information and protect it from misuse, interference, loss and unauthorised access, modification and disclosure.
Links to other websites
Personally Identifiable Information
Personally Identifiable Information refers to any information that identifies or can be used to identify, contact, or locate the person to whom such information pertains, including, but not limited to, name, address, phone number, fax number, email address, financial profiles, social security number, and credit card information. Personally Identifiable Information does not include information that is collected anonymously (that is, without identification of the individual user) or demographic information not connected to an identified individual.
What Personally Identifiable Information is collected?
We may collect basic user profile information from all of our Visitors. We may collect the following additional information from our Authorized Customers: the names, addresses, phone numbers and email addresses of Authorized Customers, the nature and size of the business, and the nature and size of the advertising inventory that the Authorized Customer intends to purchase or sell.
What organizations are collecting the information?
In addition to our direct collection of information, our third party service vendors (such as credit card companies, clearinghouses and banks) who may provide such services as credit, insurance, and escrow services may collect this information from our Visitors and Authorized Customers. We do not control how these third parties use such information, but we do ask them to disclose how they use personal information provided to them from Visitors and Authorized Customers. Some of these third parties may be intermediaries that act solely as links in the distribution chain, and do not store, retain, or use the information given to them.
How is Personally Identifiable Information used?
We use Personally Identifiable Information to customize the Site, to make appropriate service offerings, and to fulfil buying and selling requests on the Site. We may email Visitors and Authorized Customers about research or purchase and selling opportunities on the Site or information related to the subject matter of the Site. We may also use Personally Identifiable Information to contact Visitors and Authorized Customers in response to specific inquiries, or to provide requested information.
How is Personally Identifiable Information disclosed?
Personally Identifiable Information about Authorized Customers may be shared with other Authorized Customers who wish to evaluate potential transactions with other Authorized Customers. We may share aggregated information about our Visitors, including the demographics of our Visitors and Authorized Customers, with our affiliated agencies and third party vendors. We also offer the opportunity to “opt out” of receiving information or being contacted by us or by any agency acting on our behalf.
How is Personally Identifiable Information stored and secured?
Personally Identifiable Information collected by Mahlab is securely stored and is not accessible to third parties or employees of Mahlab except for use as indicated above.
What choices are available to Visitors regarding collection, use and distribution of the information?
Visitors and Authorised Customers may opt out of receiving unsolicited information from or being contacted by us and/or our vendors and affiliated agencies by responding to emails as instructed, or by contacting us at [email protected]
What partners or service providers have access to Personally Identifiable Information from Visitors and/or Authorized Customers on the Site?
Disclosure of Personally Identifiable Information to comply with law.
We will disclose Personally Identifiable Information in order to comply with a court order or subpoena or a request from a law enforcement agency to release information. We will also disclose Personally Identifiable Information when reasonably necessary to protect the safety of our Visitors and Authorised Customers.
How does the Site keep Personally Identifiable Information secure?
All of our employees are familiar with our security policy and practices. The Personally Identifiable Information of our Visitors and Authorized Customers is only accessible to a limited number of qualified employees who are given a password in order to gain access to the information. We audit our security systems and processes on a regular basis. Sensitive information, such as credit card numbers or social security numbers, is protected by encryption protocols, in place to protect information sent over the Internet. While we take commercially reasonable measures to maintain a secure Site, electronic communications and databases are subject to errors, tampering and break-ins, and we cannot guarantee or warrant that such events will not take place and we will not be liable to Visitors or Authorized Customers for any such occurrences.
How can Visitors correct any inaccuracies in Personally Identifiable Information?
Visitors and Authorized Customers may contact us to update Personally Identifiable Information about them or to correct any inaccuracies by emailing us at [email protected]
Can a Visitor delete or deactivate Personally Identifiable Information collected by the Site?
We provide Visitors and Authorized Customers with a mechanism to delete/deactivate Personally Identifiable Information from the Site’s database by contacting [email protected]. However, because of backups and records of deletions, it may be impossible to delete a Visitor’s entry without retaining some residual information. An individual who requests to have Personally Identifiable Information deactivated will have this information functionally deleted, and we will not sell, transfer, or use Personally Identifiable Information relating to that individual in any way moving forward.
This Site contains links to other websites. Please note that when you click on one of these links, you are moving to another website. We encourage you to read the privacy statements of these linked websites as their privacy policies may differ from ours.
Interpretation and Definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
- Account means a unique account created for you to access our Service or parts of our Service.
- Company (referred to as either the Company, We, us or our in this Agreement) refers to Mahlab Media Pty Ltd (ABN 48 079 955 114) 369A Darling Street, Balmain NSW 2041.
- Cookies are small files that are placed on your computer, mobile device or any other device by a website, containing the details of your browsing history on that website among its many uses.
- Country refers to: New South Wales, Australia
- Device means any device that can access the Service such as a computer, a cellphone or a digital tablet.
- Personal Data is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual.
- Service refers to the Site.
- Service Provider means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Company. It refers to third-party companies or individuals employed by the Company to facilitate the Service, to provide the Service on behalf of the Company, to perform services related to the Service or to assist the Company in analysing how the Service is used.
- Third-party Social Media Service refers to any website or any social network website through which a User can log in or create an account to use the Service.
- Usage Data refers to data collected automatically, either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
- Website refers to Site, accessible from Mahlab
- you means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
- Usage Data
What Personal Data is collected?
Usage Data is collected automatically when using the Service.
Usage Data may include information such as your Device’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
When you access the Service by or through a mobile device, we may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device you use, your mobile device unique ID, the IP address of your mobile device, your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser you use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
We may also collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Service or when you access the Service by or through a mobile device.
Information from Third-Party Social Media Services
Mahlab may allow you to create an account and log in to use the Service through the following Third-party Social Media Services:
If you decide to register through or otherwise grant us access to a Third-Party Social Media Service, we may collect Personal data that is already associated with your Third-Party Social Media Service’s account, such as your name, your email address, your activities or your contact list associated with that account.
How is Personal Data used?
Mahlab may use Personal Data for the following purposes:
- To provide and maintain our Service, including to monitor the usage of our Service.
- To manage your Account: to manage your registration as a user of the Service. The Personal Data you provide can give you access to different functionalities of the Service that are available to you as a registered user.
- For the performance of a contract: the development, compliance and undertaking of the purchase contract for the products, items or services you have purchased or of any other contract with us through the Service.
- To contact you: To contact you by email, telephone calls, SMS, or other equivalent forms of electronic communication, such as a mobile application’s push notifications regarding updates or informative communications related to the functionalities, products or contracted services, including the security updates, when necessary or reasonable for their implementation.
- To provide you with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless you have opted not to receive such information.
- To manage your requests: To attend and manage your requests to us.
- For business transfers: We may use your information to evaluate or conduct a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which Personal Data held by us about our Service users is among the assets transferred.
- For other purposes: We may use your information for other purposes, such as data analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and to evaluate and improve our Service, products, services, marketing and your experience.
We may share your personal information in the following situations:
- With Service Providers: We may share your personal information with Service Providers to monitor and analyse the use of our Service, to contact you.
- For business transfers: We may share or transfer your personal information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of Company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company.
- With business partners: We may share your information with our business partners to offer you certain products, services or promotions.
- With other users: when you share personal information or otherwise interact in the public areas with other users, such information may be viewed by all users and may be publicly distributed outside. If you interact with other users or register through a Third-Party Social Media Service, your contacts on the Third-Party Social Media Service may see your name, profile, pictures and description of your activity. Similarly, other users will be able to view descriptions of your activity, communicate with you and view your profile.
- With your consent: We may disclose your personal information for any other purpose with your consent.
Retention of your Personal Data
Mahlab will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of our Service, or we are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
Transfer of your Personal Data
Your information, including Personal Data, is processed at the Company’s operating offices and in any other places where the parties involved in the processing are located. It means that this information may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
Disclosure of your Personal Data
Under certain circumstances, the Company may be required to disclose your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
Other legal requirements
Mahlab may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
Comply with a legal obligation
- Protect and defend the rights or property of the Company
- Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- Protect the personal safety of Users of the Service or the public
- Protect against legal liability
Security of your Personal Data
The security of your Personal Data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 13. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from anyone under the age of 13 without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
If we need to rely on consent as a legal basis for processing your information and your country requires consent from a parent, we may require your parent’s consent before we collect and use that information.
Links to Other Websites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party Sites or services.
9. Cookies and Tracking
The Site’s us of cookies and tracking technologies is outlined below. Cookies, by themselves, do not tell us your email address or other personally identifiable information. However, they do allow third parties, such as Google and Facebook, to cause our advertisements to appear on your social media and online media feeds as part of our retargeting campaigns. If and when you choose to provide our Site with personal information, this information may be linked to the data stored in the cookie.
This Site may integrate with external provider(s) for some of its functionality (eg. payment gateways, booking engines). Your usage of these providers is subject to each provider’s own privacy and/or cookies policy.
These cookies are necessary for our Site to function and as such are automatically installed. For example:
- Helping route the Site to your browser efficiently using our IT infrastructure.
- Saving your data on multi-page forms/checkouts (of any).
- Letting you share or like our content on social networks like Facebook and Twitter if the relevant widgets are present on our pages. If you are logged into a social network, these widgets will automatically let you share content to your account if you choose.
These cookies save your preferences for any customisation of the Site and are installed if you make a customisation.
These cookies help us determine user behaviour on the Site by reporting on your session. These technologies do not cross-reference your browsing with data from other websites. If you are located in the European Economic Area, we ask each tool to only use a session cookie (ie. one that instructs the browser to clear it once you’ve finished your session). Technologies used:
Third Party Tracking/Marketing Cookies
These cookies cross-reference your browsing with data from other websites to provide us with more accurate aggregated reports and to enable us to serve you personalised ads, including ads based on your browsing behaviour on this Site. This functionality is aggregated: we do not use any provider that allows us to see your specific data or to create an ad specifically for you. If you are located in the European Economic Area, we do not use these cookies.
A/B Testing & Personalisation Cookies
These cookies allow us to improve our website by consistently showing you the same variation of a website and seeing which variation engages users more. This functionality is aggregated: we do not use any provider that allows us to see your specific data or to create an ad specifically for you. If you are located in the European Economic Area, we:
- Use these cookies only once you’ve clicked the Accept button on the consent popup shown at the start of your visit.
- Use these cookies only once you’ve scrolled down after viewing the consent popup shown at the start of your visit (as per the popup’s wording).
CRM and CRM-Like Cookies/Tracking
These cookies allow us to view some aspects of your website browsing behaviour on an individual basis. No providers we use store any personally identifiable data in the cookie, what’s stored instead is a pseudonymous identifier (eg. Your account ID) which is then tied to any additional data on the provider’s end (ie. not in your browser or on the Site). If you are located in the European Economic Area, we do not use these cookies. Technologies used:
Web Beacons. Certain sections of our Service and our emails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of a certain section and verifying system and server integrity). Web beacons (also known as Clear GIFs) are small pieces of code placed on a web page to monitor the visitor’s behaviour and collect data about the visitor’s viewing of a web page. For example, web beacons can be used to count the users who visit a web page or to deliver a cookie to the browser of a visitor viewing that page.
10. Limitation of Liability
In no event will Mahlab be liable for (i) any incidental, consequential, or indirect damages (including, but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, business interruption, loss of programs or information, and the like) arising out of the use of or inability to use the Site, service, or any information, or transactions provided on the Site, or downloaded from the Site, or any delay of such information or service, even if Mahlab or its authorised representatives have been advised of the possibility of such damages, or (ii) any claim attributable to errors, omissions, or other inaccuracies in the Site and/or materials or information downloaded through the Site. Mahlab liability is limited to the greatest extent permitted by law.
Mahlab makes no representations whatsoever about any other website which you may access through this one or which may link to this Site. When you access a non-Mahlab website, please understand that it is independent from Mahlab, and that Mahlab has no control over the content on that website. In addition, a link to a Mahlab website does not mean that Mahlab endorses or accepts any responsibility for the content, or the use, of such website.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Mahlab, its officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors, suppliers and any third party information providers to the Site from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, resulting from any violation of this Agreement (including negligent or wrongful conduct) by you or any other person accessing the Site.
Third Party Rights
The provisions of this document are for the benefit of Mahlab and its officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors, suppliers, and any third party information providers to the Site. Each of these individuals or entities shall have the right to assert and enforce those provisions directly against you on its own behalf.
Term and Termination
This Agreement may be terminated by either party without notice at any time for any reason. The provisions of paragraphs on Copyright, Licenses and Idea Submissions, Use of the Site, Indemnification, Third Party Rights and Miscellaneous will survive any termination of this Agreement.
This document is governed and construed in accordance with the laws of New South Wales, Australia. You agree that any legal action or proceeding between Mahlab and you for any purpose concerning this Agreement or the parties’ obligations hereunder shall be brought exclusively in a federal or state court of competent jurisdiction sitting in Australia. Any cause of action or claim you may have with respect to the Site must be commenced within one (1) year after the claim or cause of action arises or such claim or cause of action is barred. Mahlab‘s failure to insist upon or enforce strict performance of any provision of this Agreement shall not be construed as a waiver of any provision or right. Neither the course of conduct between the parties nor trade practice shall act to modify any provision of this Agreement. Mahlab may assign its rights and duties under this Agreement to any party at any time without notice to you.
Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.
11. Contact Details
For any questions or notices, please contact our Privacy Officer at:
Mahlab Media Pty Ltd (ABN 48 079 955 114).
Email: [email protected]