We’re delighted to announce a new partnership with mUmBRELLA to produce the highly anticipated 2015 Summer School content marketing program.
The Summer School content marketing program, announced this week, offers marketing and advertising folks an opportunity to master the practices of content marketing long before the rest of the industry has settled back into that all-too-familiar nine-to-five state of mind.
If you’ve put content marketing on your New Year’s resolution list, our one-day workshop will equip you with the know-how and tools to create your own content marketing strategy.
You’ll be guided through:
- The ways in which marketing has shifted, and why traditional marketing and PR tactics no longer work.
- What content marketing is and what makes a brilliant piece of content.
- How to use content marketing for lead generation and sales growth, and how to use content to provide qualified leads to your sales team.
- The development of your own content marketing strategy. You’ll explore your organisation’s challenges and opportunities, your marketing constraints and, importantly, how you can work with them, not against them.
- How to better understand your audience. When you know what your audience wants, needs and cares about can you start to implement a content marketing strategy that’ll stick.
- The basics of content marketing strategy: what topics, forms and platforms should you use?